Address: 510 Fairground Pl, Jacksonville, FL 32202
Bold Matsuri attendees can take part in our special discount at the Downtown Jacksonville Hyatt!
To book your stay now:
- Bold Matsuri is a rain or shine event
- Parking Not Included In Any Ticket Option
- No refunds
- ID and credit card used for the purchase will be required at the time of will call pickup
- Children 10 and under get in free with adult supervision
- Lineup and set times are subject to change
- Everyone and everything is subject to search at all entry points
- All weapons will be inspected at entry and at the discretion of the promoter will be allowed in after being “peace bonded” or are subject to rejection
- No firearms of any kind will be permitted in the venue
- All alcohol consumption will require valid ID and age verification
- No unauthorized selling of any kind will be allowed
- Reentry will be allowed during Bold Matsuri provided the patron does not remove the wristband received at entry
- If the event is canceled refunds will go out. This does not apply to changes in talent, hours of operation, scheduled dates, and venues.
Bold Matsuri has a Zero Tolerance Policy for harassment of any kind.
Please read our full Anti Harassment Policy. If a person engages in any harassing behavior, CC Staff will take prompt action, including expulsion from Bold Matsuri with no refund.
Our Zero Tolerance Policy applies to EVERYONE at the convention. This includes exhibitors, attendees, speakers, guests, professionals, press, staff, crew, and security.
Cosplay is not Consent. We need your help to ensure that issues are brought to light. If you see something, say something.
Bold Matsuri’s Zero Tolerance Policy includes but is not limited to:
- Bathroom Policing
- Unwanted photograph or recording. Cosplay is not consent.
- Unwelcome physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Deliberate bullying
- False reporting for whatever purpose
- Offensive verbal comments
- Physical assault and/or battery
- Harassing or non-consensual photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of any Bold Matsuri event. (Panels, Talks, Signings, etc)
- Spoken comments that reinforce social structures of domination related to gender, gender identity, and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion, or political affiliation.
- Spoken comments, written comments, or displayed images or any course of conduct, related to gender, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, disability, body size, race, or religion which annoys, threatens, intimidates, alarms, or puts a person in fear of their safety.
- Hate symbols of any kind are not permitted. To report any issue please approach a Bold Matsuri Staff member or Volunteer and explain to them the issue as thoroughly as possible. From there Bold Matsuri staff will take over. If necessary, we will contact local law enforcement, offer a safe space, provide an escort, or otherwise assist those experiencing this issue. We want to make sure that everyone attending Bold Matsuri feels safe. Going forward Bold Matsuri will implement a ‘Safe Spot’ for all guests that feel unsafe and need immediate help. This spot will be marked on our map, clearly visible to all guests, properly signed, and easy to find during the convention.
Covid 19 Protocol & Policy
Please read everything thoroughly before entering the convention. Our number one priority is to make sure that our event is safe, comfortable, and fun for all of our attendees. By entering the convention grounds, you and your party agree to everything stated below.
- Per CDC guidelines if you are fully vaccinated you do not have to wear a face mask at the July 17th-19th, 2020 Collective Con, with the exceptions listed below.
- If you are not fully vaccinated we ask that you wear a mask, as per CDC guidelines.
- You MUST wear your mask while in our celebrity guest lines. You may take off the mask when you get to the very front of the line.
- If an attendee does not have a face mask we will provide them with one when they collect their entry ticket and/or pre-sale ticket.
- Hand sanitizing stations shall be set through the convention space, guest areas and other high traffic areas. It is mandatory use our stations prior to entering any guest lines, the photo op line, and our panels.
- Guest lines will also stop 6ft from each guest table to ensure each fan can comfortably meet their favorite celebrity and not have to worry.
- We will also be bringing on additional cleaning staff to ensure that all surfaces are wiped down throughout the day.